• Biological Aptitude Test, Test of Life(BATTOL)/DermatoglyphicsMultiple Intelligence Test(DMIT) is a biometric analysis of the fingerprints on both hands. It was developed by scientists and medical experts based on Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics and Neuroscience through methods of observation records, comparison and summarization.Medical experts confirmed that fingerprints provide accurate analysis of a person’s inborn talents. This assessment system analysis the distribution of brain, learning capacity and allocation of cerebral function in a child to provide relevant statistical report of individual innate intelligence and hence allows development of the child in the realm of dominant intelligence.The two aspects of this analysis are Dermatoglyphics and Multiple Intelligence.
• It is the scientific study of fingerprints and can be traced back to 1892 when one of the most original biologists of his time Sir Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, published his now classic work"Fingerprints." The study was later termed Dermatoglyphics by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis, even though the process of fingerprint identification had already been in use for several hundred years.The word dermatoglyphics comes from two Greek words (Derma - skin and Glyph - carve) and refers to the friction ridge formations which appear on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. These patterns are classified into 2 kinds that are known as ridges and furrows. It was found by Hirsch and Schweicher that just before the development of dermatoglyphs, the dermal blood vessels and nerves get arranged in an orderly fashion. Thus, it is the nervous and vascular systems that define the making of those ridges and furrows. Therefore, one can correlate between these patterns and ones personalities. These patterns are formed from the external ectoderm and usually occur during the foetal development stage, 13th to19thweeks after fertilization.From the anatomical point of view, the human hands dominate all other organs in terms of relative importance. This is why the brain dedicates the majority of approximately two hundred million nerve endings to the hands. In other words, the hands are sources of physiological and psychological information waiting to be tapped.
• Uniqueness : There are no two identical fingerprints. One's 10 fingers are not the same .dermatoglyphics style, striae height, density, quantity and location of the point is not the same for everyone. No individual has ever displayed the same fingerprint from another digit even if taken from the same hand.
• Invariance : The raised pattern network of lifetime from birth to death will not change even if it is due to the regeneration of the labor dermatoglyphics style, quantity and profile shape which is determined the same later.
• Hereditary : According to science statistics, immediate family members will be more or less the same between the striae. Normal human cells have 23 pairs of chromosomes. If the chromosomes of the tree or structure are changed, it will cause the corresponding striae mutation. Therefore, the striae have inherited the mutation.
• When the fetus is in the mother's womb, the life area of the fetus' brain is developed. From 0-3 years old, the emotional area develops rapidly. Between 4-8 years old, the thought function/area is developed. Whereas, between 9-16 years old the mental/spiritual part gradually matures. Hence, after 17 years, "want" and “do not want” become the brain's main model of operation.
• The human brain is like a computer, 0-3 is equivalent to the hardware phase, 4-8-year-old is equivalent to the software phase, and above 9 years old is equivalent to the operational phase, namely practice using the computer.
• Parents often misunderstood their children simply because they do not know their inborn characteristic (curious, aggressive, rebellious, persistent and
• To understand and to develop an effective way to interact with your child based on their inborn communication style
• To understand and to develop an effective interaction method with your child
• For adults, this test can be used for self-evaluation and compatibility with your spouse or business partner.
• To know exactly the natural learning style a child posses
• A kinesthetic learner is good in expressing their feeling/thought through body language and prefers to learn/memorize through operation and movement
• A visual learner has sharp observation/visual differentiation and prefers to learn through observation and reading
• An auditory learner prefers to learn through auditory sense/oral practice and able to assimilate, organize and arrange oral information
• To recommend parent to place their child in courses or pre-school where its curriculum suits the child's inborn learning style (i.e. kinesthetic learner learns best at Montessori due to its activity-based method)
• To eliminate the 'trial and error' situation when parents send their child to a certain class (i.e. art class or music class) without knowing if the child is capable to comprehend
• As for adults, this test will reveal to them the strength they possess and to guide them to perform better at work.
• Every child is unique and they possess different inborn talents
To use a scientifically proven method (up to 95% accuracy) to reveal a child's inborn potential (strength and weakness)
• To give parents an insight into their child and to groom them effectively to the talents they possess
• To enable parents to focus on their child's strength and to eliminate the 'guessing game' on their talent
• Dermatoglyphics report is a very important guideline for a child to refer when choosing university major that best suit their inborn abilities and potential
• After graduation, the dermatoglyphics report will again be helpful in giving recommendation to close their career path
• As for adults, this test can be a very good reference for those who intend to make a career change, to venture into new business or to pick up new skill/education
1. From birth through about age three, there are vast numbers of connections and collections being recorded in the brain.
2. Knowing a toddler's potentials at the early age help parents make decisions on parenting styles and educational methods.
1. From age three through twelve the brain begins to prune the excessive synapses in an attempt to get organized and eliminate what is not necessary.
2. At this age, Children are curious to learn and they can absorb more than they will when they grow older.
3. Discovering their learning styles and areas of intelligences at this age gives a clue on what courses and activities they should spend more time on.
1. The teenage years consist of more aggressive pruning as the brain begins to specialize and build an identity.
2. Discovering learning styles at this age can enhance one's learning experience.
3. It also serves as a guideline on what type of courses one should take.
• Biological Aptitude Test, Test of Life (BATTOL) is done through scanning & analysis of Individual's & FINGERPRINTS, through which a BRAIN REPORT of the student is prepared on 18 parameters which is as unique as his fingerprints.
• It helps students in gaining knowledge about their aptitude, potential and personality. It is used for understanding leadership and communication style, industry and department inclination, intelligent, adversity, emotional and creativity quotient activity selection and helps in strategizing for career development program. It suggests the step as per interests and nature of the student.
• The technique offers strength of natural confidence to the candidate, for helping their to empower and enable themselves to skillfully focus rightly in the direction of interest and aptitude.